[ZDP] local Zope Documentation

George Runyan grunyan@emerging.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:23:18 -0600

i've started compiling all the how-tos.  and seperateing them into a
heirarchy tree.  this works well for me.

Why?
* because I dont like the search results usually spit up when i search for
something
* to get to (real) documentation I have to have net access
* I like to browse how-to's heirarchically (something thats needed badly) -
you would be amazed how fast you can find 'the right stuff' when its
organised :P

ZDoc Effort && ZDP addressing local documentation?  it would be nice if
there was a centralised up-to-date version of ZDOC.zexp that could be
downloaded, and imported.  it would provide:
* preferably 'up-to-date' how-to's, documentaiton, ZBook, etc...
* all articles on ZOPE (they are growing!)
* interface into the documentation
* maybe even a tutorial
* links to external references (mysql reference, openlink reference, cgi's