[ZDP] not taking a break

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:39:50 +0100

So, now that I've had a chance to poke about a bit with the
management interface, I feel ready to start working.

What would be a good thing for me to start on?

[RH]Hi Evelyn,

If you take a look at the http://zdp.zope.org/Search page (best log in
first), you can pick the tasks you'd want to do and search for the documents
that need reviewing/writing/editing and whatever. I'm sure everyone would be
quite grateful if you'd volunteer to write part of ZBook. But if you do not
feel up to such a large task (yet), reviewing and editing are just as
needed. So perhaps that would be a good way to get yourself acquainted with
the sometimes inconsistent materials especially in the Zope book corner.

Snippets etcetera are always welcome.

Rik