[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] XMLDocument now installed installed

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:09:13 -0600

>Thanks for your intervention and also to the CodeIt guys.
>I guess it will need a re-installation in a couple of months when the
>promised XMLDocument's new version is available and without bug. We will
>see when this time comes.

Let's collect signatures for getting XMLDocument done, so Amos is forced to
put it on the top of his ToDo list. <grin>

...<just kidding>.....

I personally use XMLDocument very, very heavily. I have my resume, my
company presentation, bug collector, status update and so on all in XML
using XML Document. I love it ..... (Signature 1)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development