[ZDP] tree

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:49:55 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

Maybe it could help you to check the following posts in which Martijn
Pieters has provided some explanation on the tree tag usage.

>http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-February/001928.html and
>http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-February/001930.html

This was sent in the past by Martijn on Zope-dev list I think and he also
added

>DC has since contacted me about including this information in their
>documentation.

Martijn, has this been done finally by you or someone else ?

Regards,
Kamon

pagel@pobox.com on 29/03/2000 00:05:14