[ZDP] ZDP site up again

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 01 May 2000 10:34:13 +0200

Hi !

Stephan Richter wrote:

> >The ZDP site is down right now because the disk quota
> >has been exceeded, and packing did not work. Sorry,
> >I should have packed the server more often :-( I have
> >Mailed Codeit for assistance.
>
> Maik, since I will talk probably to CodeIt tonight, I will tell them as
> well. Unfortunately, I do not have Scott's or Nick's phone number.

Thanks, Stefan, the site is up again now.

We can not pack the Data.fs for 24 hours because Codeit will need
some time repairing. They just removed Data.fs_old and restarted the
server as a first step.

Greetings

Maik Röder

--
Open Source is "about being able to work together with people you've
never  met, on projects that  are in  a constant state  of flux,  on