[ZDP] Re: OSWG Logo

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 05 May 2000 10:31:27 +0200

Hi All,

I've also some great news! The author of the OSWG-logo wants to create a
ZDP-logo! With the mail of yesterday in my head, this makes 2 graphic
designers. Not? Maybe thats too much? But I don't think so.

Does someone wants to give some guidelines? :

'Do any ZDP members have some ideas about what they want from the logo? Are
there any restrictions or guidelines? Do you have a time-frame in mind?'

Regards, Tom

>Dear Tom,
>
>Thank you for your email. I have played with Zope for a couple of hours
only but I think it is a great application. The Zope Documentation Project
is a wonderful idea that will be of immense value to web developers who
want to use Zope.

>I would love to help out ZDP by designing it's logo.  Do any ZDP members
have some ideas about what they want from the logo? Are there any
restrictions or guidelines? Do you have a time-frame in mind?

>I understand that non-profit volunteer-based projects cannot afford to
pay. That is okay with me as long as due credit is given (similar to the
acknowledgement on the OSWG page).

>I do web-development work in my day job so I will try to make the logo
suitable for web graphics. I also use GNU tools for graphics development
(just so you know).