[ZDP] CSS

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 09 May 2000 10:35:00 +0200

Yup,

CCS will make ZDP better. However it has to be done with someone who has
experiences with it. I haven't, as you could see with the IE problem :-). I
still think it is a bug in IE. Ever set a margin and then used this style
in a table?

So, let the CCS gurus begin! And inform us how we must handle the code in
the future.

Tom