[ZDP] Webdesign..

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Tue, 09 May 2000 19:03:03 +0200

Hello,

I had a look at the page below. I like it very much; I find it pretty elegant.

A couple of minor nitpicks:
- The page might be slightly too wide. Is it possible to avoid hard-coding
the page width so that it can it displays OK even on low-resolution screens?
- Navigation bar under Zope Documentation Portal: do you plan to use an
image map here or can you use individual images for each item (about, etc.)
with standard links? I'd rather avoid using any map to keep it low tech if
we can get away with it.
- At first sight, the Zope logo might be a bit too small compared to the
large title.

Keep up the good work!

Alexandre