[ZDP] Itamar's Draft

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 10 May 2000 11:53:16 +0200

>You are right, it should be integrated in the ZDP site. The question
>is just whether we should split the document and put it in the
>FAQ or link to it when we make a draft for ZBook, or a Howto. With
>"link" I mean to have it display in some Portal.

The document contains not full sentences, so I think it could be added as
FAQ's. Of course you could also post this draft to ZBook, in the hope that
somebody writes some text around it. But the person who can do this, can
also easely search all FAQ's before he writes the document.

>1. We need a document describing how to make contributions to ZDP
>2. We need a document describing how contributions should be
>   integrated in the ZDP
>
>I remember you have written something on the first point, maybe
>you can adopt it to the new situation of making drafts available
>via the Topics.

Yup, I have written a draft for submitting drafts (:-)) to ZBook. The
problem is that it seems that I still don't fully understand the new
situtation.

Is it like this :

The Drafts for ZBook are still added in the ZBook Project like we used to
do. The difference now, is that we also have to make a topic inside the
portal? Once this topic created and when people surf to this topic, ZDP
automatically reveales this draft?

Tom.