[ZDP] Web Developer Portal

Maik Roeder mroe@axion-gmbh.de
Wed, 10 May 2000 16:22:35 +0100

Hi !

I have created a new portal for Web-Developers on
zdp.zope.org. Here all issues concerning Zope and Web-Design
can be discussed. The only Subject right now is Style, and
the Topic is CSS.

We had a discussion on CSS on this list lately, and I didn't want
to loose the best pieces of information, but rather share them
with the community.

http://zdp.zope.org/portals/webdesigner/style/css

For this I have used Chris Withers' link to the Master Compatibility Chart
on webreview.com, and Stephan Richters' precise statements on why
CSS is so great ;-)

Although I am not going to learn about CSS right now, I think
it is good to have a knowledge repository for later reference.

Greetings,

Maik Röder