[ZDP] Re. portal comments..

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Thu, 11 May 2000 14:31:12 +0200

Hi Maik,

At 11:19 10/05/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> >    When I now click on "ZDP Members" I get again get the "Get involved"
> >    message and lots of links like "Tasks", "Portal" which make not
> >    that much sense to be until I click them. And even after clicking
> >    I dunno what they are supposed to be for ;-)
>
>This is an open field. ZDP Members need to know how to work with Portals,
>Tasks and so on. I think this is the right place to put the howtos in
>as I have discussed with Tom.

Concerning Howtos I wanted to ask you when we can start adding
references/links to the existing howtos?

Also, where do you want to store these references and how do you want to
create the link objects? Eg. do you plan to batch-create objects based on a
list?

Sorry if you already explained the matter 15 times ;-). I couldn't spend
much time on ZDP in the past weeks so I may have missed something.

Cheers.

Alexandre