[ZDP] ZDP Site Feedback: ZopeBook proposal

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Wed, 17 May 2000 20:17:04 +0200

Hi !

"Dr. Dieter Maurer" wrote:
> I suggest to add "comment" buttons to the Zope Book drafts.
>
> They should allow readers to make comments to a draft.
> Of cause, it should be possible to see, that a draft already has
> comments and to view them.

Right now, the authors of the drafts can decide themselves
whether they want to have the comments on the draft right
on the ZDP site. The point is that it can be hard to always
track the comments to your drafts. We don't have an automatized
notification service yet, so if there is no possibility to add
a comment directly, you should send an email directly to the
author or possibly send a mail to the zdp mailing list.

We could also change the feedback philosophy, and say that all
drafts can have comments by default. Then the next question is
what other objects should also be able to have a comment
attached.

Opinions ?

Greetings,

Maik Röder