[ZDP] Somebody needs a code snippet from ZDP

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Fri, 26 May 2000 11:18:29 +0200

Hi folks,

I received this email from the ZDP site. This guy needs a code snippet.

If one of you edits the site today, could you send him this snippet? I
won't get the chance to connect until this week-end at best.

Thanks & Cheers.

Alexandre