[ZDP] Overseas Agent/Distributor of China Ag. Machinery

Sophie sophie@farmchina.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:22:58 +0800

Dear Sirs,

Our members engaged in ag. machinery/equipment industry and China Farming Machinery&
Equipment Association (for their members) would like us to seek agents or distributors
of China small farming machinery or equipment through our channels.

China has a very large production of farming machinery and equipment of high
quality and competitive prices. Many of them enjoy a good reputation in the world.

If you are interested and have experience and channels in dealing China small
farming machinery and equipment, please feel free to contact me for details.
If you are not interested in receiving
messages from our website,please unsubscribe at http://eng.farmchina.com/misc/unsubscribe.asp
.

I'm the channel manager of Ag. Machinery-Ex of www.FarmChina.com . My name is
Sophie. I'm ready to help you all the time.

Kindest Regards,

Sophie Sun
Channel Manager
FarmChina.Inc.