[ZDP] More Business Opportunities from Our Trade Leads

Sophie sophie@farmchina.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:30:52 +0800

Dear Sir or Madam,

As the first and leading B to B website in China specializing in agricultural
products, FarmChina provides an e-commerce platform to connect buyers and sellers
globally. We have 20,000 regular active members and 500,000 page views per month.
Distribution of membership is the following,
manufactures   41%,
distributor/wholesaler/agent   16.7%,
importer/exporter   32.6%,
organization/government   7.4%,
retailer   2.3%.

Recently, Farmchina.com has launched a new service to promote your business by
subscribing our trade leads which include the latest trade information from not
only  China but also other part of the world since our professional team translates
and updates daily the trade leads into English which is posted by our large numbers
of Chinese members .

The trade leads are divided into twelve vertical channels including Horticulture,
Forestry, Food Processing, Dairy & Dairy Equipment, Ag-machinery, Fertilizer,
Feed, Aquaculture, Seeds, Vegetable & Fruit, Livestock and Ag-chemicals.

The price of trade leads in each channel is,
1 month USD$50
3 months USD$120
6 months USD$200
12 months USD$380

Please feel free to visit our website or contect me.

Best Regards,
Sophie sun

International Dept.
http://www.farmchina.com