[ZDP] Re: [ZCommerce] looking for developers on a project !

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:55:18 -0500

Jsacks wrote:

> our company is looking to customize the current zope software into a
> particular e-commerce solution. if you would like to participate in
> this project please let us know. you can respond to this email or
> call 412-401-9510 thanks!

You know, you'd probably get better responses (quantity and quality) if
you stated a few things up front:

- Will the software resulting from this project be open-sourced?
- What kind of ecommerce solution is this going to be, and will it
  be generally useful for many different ecommerce sites?
- Who are the people already involved in this project?
- What sort of help do you need?
- What stage is the project at right now (requirements, architecture
  , detailed design, or implementation)?

Hoping for more details,

Michael Bernstein.