[ZDP] ZDP-Tools 0.4 latest version ?

DEVRIENDT ERIK Erik.Devriendt@siemens.be
Fri, 4 May 2001 20:07:20 +0200

Hi,

I just installed ZDP-Tools 0.4 on our test system.
I had some trouble to make it work. That is why
I have some questions.

I had to add tests for role 'Reader' to Role_Actions and Role_Actions_Local
methods of DocumentFolderClass. Is 0.4 really the latest ZDP-Tools version ?
Does the ZDP zite run a more recent ZDP-Tools version ?

Is there some document that describes the purpose of the several Classes ?
Or a document that explains the structural hierarchy of the instances of
these classes ? The Book, Section, Chapter relation is documented, but what
about FeatureTypeFolders ?

Is there a Class that accepts arbitrary uploaded objects (pictures,
other types of files such as PDFs etc) ?

Can I get the 'source-code' of the ZDP home page zdp.zope.org somewhere ?

What about the future of ZDP-Tools ? Any specific plans ?

Thanks for taking some time to answer these questions.

Erik Devriendt