[ZDP] Zope Book - Chapter about XML

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
10 Aug 2002 13:32:33 -0400

I think this was disincluded from the Zope Book (because it was too big
of a topic to chew off) at one point.  But because I indexed it via
extensions to backtalk, it shows up in searches.

I don't think it needs to be removed from the server, but I am not going
to add it to the second revision of the Zope Book either.