[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Creating Basic Zope Applications

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:11:06 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/SimpleExamples.stx#1-1

---------------

  *Note: in chapter 3, "Basic Zope Objects", we explained how Zope
  Page Templates are new to Zope and should be used for presentation.
  We have not yet converted this chapter over to use Page Templates
  instead of DTML.  We will be rewriting this chapter soon to reflect
  new methedologies based on page templates soon.*

    % Anonymous User - June 14, 2002 11:51 am:
     This has been too long in the coming. This is a pivotal chapter, and should be rewritten soon.

    % Anonymous User - June 30, 2002 10:53 am:
     zope-guys: go ahead and rewrite this chapter! i am already waiting for months... :-(

    % Anonymous User - Aug. 23, 2002 9:11 am:
     No!! You do not have my permission to re-write this chapter. Forrest Gump
     policies (mediocrity for the masses) need to be re-inforced. You are doing
     a great job of this by ommision. (maybe negative psychology will work??)