[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Creating Basic Zope Applications

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 11:08:22 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/SimpleExamples.stx#3-54

---------------

      The file library as it stands is functional but Spartan.  The library
      doesn't let you know when a file was created, and it doesn't let you
      sort the files in any way. Let's make the library a little fancier.

        % Anonymous User - July 18, 2002 7:29 pm:
         "Spartan" in this context is an adjective, not a verb, and thus shouldn't be capitalised.

        % Anonymous User - July 24, 2002 12:01 pm:
         Eh? What's adjectival use got to do with it? (And how does "Spartan" work as a verb?) I'll leave it to the
         editors to decide whether to capitalize Spartan in this case, though. It varies depending on whose style
         guide you're fond of.

        % Anonymous User - Aug. 25, 2002 11:08 am:
         Can we stick to the content and hold off on critiquing the author's writing style? This comment function is
         intended as a facility to get our questions answered, not to provide us with an editorial forum.