[ZDP] BackTalk to Document Zope Developer's Guide (2.4 edition)/Object Publishing

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:46:31 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current/ObjectPublishing.stx#2-6

---------------

    This chapter will cover all the steps of object publishing in
    detail. To summarize, object publishing consists of the main
    steps:

      1. The client sends a request to the publisher

      2. The publisher locates the published object using the request
         URL as a map.

      3. The publisher calls the published object with arguments from
         the request.

      4. The publisher interprets and returns the results to the
         client.

      % Anonymous User - Nov. 1, 2001 11:38 pm - sadasda

      % Anonymous User - Dec. 16, 2002 4:46 pm:
       all this green stuff is junk if you ask me

       you are making me to look for a needle in a stog of hay!