[ZDP] BackTalk to Document Zope Developer's Guide (2.4 edition)/Zope Products

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 04:47:34 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current/Products.stx#2-21

       See the *API Reference* for more information on the 'registerClass'
       method of the 'ProductRegistrar' interface.

         % Anonymous User - Jan. 15, 2002 10:43 am - Where the heck is "API Reference"

         % chrism - Jan. 15, 2002 10:56 pm - Did you really feel it necessary to ask this question three times in this document?

         % Anonymous User - Nov. 19, 2002 4:47 am:
          I can sympathise with the other anonymous user. I got here by a Google search for 'zope registerClass' hoping
          for a link to the API Reference, but there isn't one here. This is the Web - use links, people!