[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Dynamic Content with DTML

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:54:48 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/DTML.stx#2-35

    Next Zope looks for the *title* variable. Here, the search is a little
    shorter. First, it looks in the *pricelist* DTML Method, which does not
    have a title, so Zope moves on and finds the *Feedbags* folder's title
    and inserts it.

      % Anonymous User - Aug. 29, 2002 11:21 am:
       Does not look like method's title is used in the search. Seems like it goes straight to context.

      % Anonymous User - Nov. 20, 2002 10:54 am:
       I agree.  I added a title for the pricelist method and did not make a difference.