[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Appendix B: API Reference

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:58:40 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/AppendixB.stx#3-229

      The 'data' argument must be a string. If 'content_type' is not
      provided, then a content type will not be set. If size is not
      provided, the size of the file will be computed from 'data'.

        % Anonymous User - Oct. 1, 2002 1:58 pm:
         I made the above comment and I apologize. My external method had nothing to return, but without a return
         staement update_data was not executed. Thus, it does work!