[ZDP] Loved the tutorial

slitt slitt@troubleshooters.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:26:55 -0500

Hi all,

I've taken the tutorial for Zope 2.5.1 twice,and I love it. The best thing
about it is it works every time. There's nothing better than a tutorial that
actually does what it says it does, so you don't have to spend hours
switching variables one at a time trying to figure out the bug.

The tutorial covered most of the important stuff. Once done with the
tutorial, I was able to figure out other stuff on my own.

A wish list for stuff to be added to the tutorial would include:
Creating a python script object
Creating users
Basic security
A basic ZPT example.

Thanks for the great tutorial

Steve

Steve Litt
Author:
  * Universal Troubleshooting Process courseware
  * Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
  * Rapid Learning: Secret Weapon of the Successful Technologist
http://www.troubleshooters.com

Troubleshooters.Com Webmaster
(Legal Disclaimer) Follow these suggestions at your own risk.