[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Basic Zope Objects

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 10:38:15 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/BasicObject.stx#3-104

---------------

      In this example, you reference the logo image by creating an HTML
      *IMG* tag, but usually it is not necessary to create your own *IMG*
      tags to display images. Image objects know how to generate their
      own HTML tags.  When you insert an Image object in DTML, it
      generates an *IMG* tag for itself.

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 9, 2002 10:28 am:
         Can the DTML image object insert any attributes into the IMG tag, like WIDTH or HEIGHT? This is important to
         me to have IMG tags attributed for rendering and accessibility (ALT=""). Does Zope have any facility for
         this, or do I need to continue to do it by hand?

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 9, 2002 10:38 am:
         Ah, this is answered below and in Appendix B.  Sorry!