[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 07:34:23 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ZPT.stx#2-90

---------------

    Another example of the flexibility of Page Templates is that they
    can dynamically render XML as well as HTML.  For example, in
    Chapter 5, "Creating Basic Zope Applications", you created the
    following XML::

      <guestbook>
        <entry>
          <comments>My comments</comments>
        </entry>
        <entry>
          <comments>I like your web page</comments>
        </entry>
        <entry>
          <comments>Please no blink tags</comments>
        </entry>
      </guestbook>

      % viehmann - May 1, 2002 12:39 pm:
       There seem to be a lot of broken links... Also the number of the chapter is broken.

      % Anonymous User - June 4, 2002 9:17 am:
       I did? I don't remember it. Ah! I see that is covered in Chapter 7, not 5. This is 5. You need to either move
       this example to after the guest book is created, or remove it.

      % Anonymous User - Sep. 22, 2002 7:30 am:
       its now chapter 6 http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/SimpleExamples.stx

      % Anonymous User - Sep. 22, 2002 7:34 am:
       /you created/you will create/
       this is a forward reference. Again reconsider the order of presentation!