[ZDP] Now I'm upset: A mailinglist?

Peter Looyenga peter@catslair.org
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:16:49 +0200

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

Ok, now I'm quite upset.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 09:55:24AM -0400, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> > I tried to email "docs@digicool.com" to provide some feedback on a
> The digicool.com email domain has recently been retired; all email for
> digicool.com should go to zope.com instead. I have CC-ed docs@zope.com so

And because of your email I send my earlier post to this email adres
(docs@zope.com) hoping things would get into place. Now I'm getting
emailed by people I don't know telling me "I saw your post on the
mailinglist" and when I check the bottom of the stuff they send me I
actually see the remarks of a mailinglist:

<sniplet from email:>

email adress for that kind of stuff, I have others.  Now thanks to you
guys my addy is in the open and I get emailed by quite some people I
never knew.

I am VERY upset by this display of (IMO) TOTAL disrespect for my privacy
and although I like your software product I recall everything I said in
my earlier posts about wanting to contribute to the documentation in any
way.

little bit more thoughtful if you would have mentioned this little
detail.

EOT for me.

--=20
Regards,