[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Thu Aug 7 09:05:05 EDT 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/UsingZope.stx#2-97

---------------

    Now that you have Zope running, it's time to explore the system
    more thoroughly. You've seen how to manage Zope through the web
    and have learned a little about Zope objects. In the next chapter
    you'll meet many different Zope objects and find out how to build
    simple applications with them.

      % Anonymous User - Aug. 7, 2003 8:05 am:
       Just to inform.
       I have just succeded in compile and install python 2.1 and Zope 2.6.1
       in a zLinux Red Hat 7.2.
       This is an IBM mainframe running Red Hat for S390 under VM.
       Pretty stright forward, no problems so far, besides the normal messing
       around with secirity, sticky bit and the like.
       I will now start to use it, which first includes some manualreading.
       /Tore Agblad  Sweden