[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Advanced Zope Scripting

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 14:15:48 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ScriptingZope.stx#3-96

---------------

      This script will return::

        Zope
        on
        rope

        % Anonymous User - Jan. 6, 2003 6:57 am:
         This is what I get when I use this "printed" method with an external python
         method:

         Zope Error

         Error Type: NameError
          Error Value: global name 'printed' is not defined

         Does this print support work with external methods?

        % Anonymous User - Jan. 6, 2003 2:15 pm:
         No, it only works in Script (Python) objects.