[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Advanced Zope Scripting

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:19:16 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ScriptingZope.stx#2-64

---------------

    Because Zope exposes objects and scripts on the web, it can be used to
    provide a powerful, well organized, secure web API to other remote
    network application clients.

      % Anonymous User - Jan. 28, 2003 2:19 pm:
       I want to be a star, of please!

       You've talked me into it. Contract!
       Just our standard contract, nothing fancy.

       Fame, fortune, fans, gold records, concerts, world tours, your name in lights.

       Take your time, read it all.

       Oh, I give up. Can I trust you?
       Ok, I'll sign.

       Write!

       Where's the ink?

       We always use- blood, it's more permanent.

       Oh, I don't know, can't we wait for Dad?

       Oh, sure, I'll be back next year. Come on, Wease