[ZDP] Lesson+10.+So+You've+Seen+Elvis

Jeremy Chatfield jdc@i-a-e.co.uk
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:01:05 +0100

Hi,

in most of the examples until this point, a property has been set, and the
dtml-var used to getthe value. The dtml-sendmail example uses
mailhost="mailhost" rather than mailhost=<dtml-var mailhost> or something
similar.

After this lesson I know that I can send email, but I'm not confident that I
understand that I know why i can, or why I have to use different constructs
to get to properties, just when I thought I'd got it all clear...

There's a few typos, too. "Elivis" and some missing words. If you want
precise details, I'll happily send them. I'm using Zope 1.0.3 on Debian,
from the testing packages, installed two days ago.

Cheers, JeremyC.
--
mailto: jdc@i-a-e.co.uk