[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Tue Nov 4 10:52:17 EST 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ZPT.stx#2-59

---------------

    To start, you need to write just one line of Python.  Go to the
    'FileLib' folder and create a 'Script (Python)' in that folder.
    Give the script the id 'files' and click *Add and Edit*.  Edit the
    script to contain the following Python code::

      ## Script (Python) "files"
      ##
      return container.objectValues(['File'])

      % Anonymous User - Nov. 4, 2003 10:52 am:
       Thanks. We are learning about TAL and three pages into it we are confronted with Python.
       Is there no way of doing this with TAL?