[ZDP] Lesson+4.+Site+Contact+Information

Peter Cornelisse pekacee at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Nov 27 11:30:42 EST 2003

I receive the following error with lesson 4. Since I'm a beginner with
Zope  I would welcome a suggestion from you.
regards,
Peter Cornelisse

error message:

    Site Error

*KeyError*

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 161, in publish_module
    * Module Zope.App.startup, line 202, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 128, in __call__
      *<DTMLMethod instance at 8e08160>*
      *Physical
      Path:*/Examples/ZopeTut/examples/lesson4/standard_html_footer
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__

KeyError: webmaster (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render
the standard error message.)

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.