[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Appendix B: API Reference

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Mon Feb 16 02:34:05 EST 2004

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/AppendixB.stx#2-144

---------------

    An ObjectManager contains other Zope objects. The contained
    objects are Object Manager Items.

      % ajung - June 20, 2002 8:39 am:
       why are the manage_* () functions missing?
       people are asking how to delete an object from the objectmanager
       and there is no documentation here.

      % Anonymous User - July 21, 2002 12:33 am:
       For anyone who is actually trying to figure out how to delete an object, refer to...
       http://www.zope.org/Members/Mammux/removeZClasses

      % Anonymous User - Feb. 16, 2004 2:34 am:
       Thanks for the hint! I was going to write a mail to the newsgroup asking about this. The Zope documentation
       definitely needs a major overhaul! Man I love the PHP documentation. Why can't the Zope documentation be like
       that?