[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Acquisition

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Mon Jan 12 23:09:36 EST 2004

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Acquisition.stx#2-4

---------------

    Here is an example of calling methods on an instance of the
    above-defined Sub class using the Python interpreter::

      >>> instance = Sub()
      >>> instance.amethod()
      I am the 'amethod' method of the Sub class
      >>> instance.anothermethod()
      I am the 'anothermethod' method of the SuperA class
      >>> instance.athirdmethod()
      I am the 'anothermethod' method of the SuperB class

      % Anonymous User - Jan. 12, 2004 11:09 pm:
       If the athirdmethod() in SuperB is adjusted per the suggestion that it output that it is 'athirdmethod'
       instead of 'anothermethod', this output should probably be updated to reflect that as well.