[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Users and Security

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Tue Mar 16 16:38:23 EST 2004

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Security.stx#4-8

---------------

        Zope has a special user account for emergency use known as the
        *emergency user*. We discussed the emergency user briefly in
        Chapter 2, "Using Zope". The emergency user is not restricted
        by normal security settings. However, the emergency user
        cannot create any new objects with the exception of new user
        objects.

          % Anonymous User - Mar. 16, 2004 4:38 pm:
           I could not find any mention of the emergency user in Chapter 2, which also isn't called "Using Zope".