[Zodb-checkins] CVS: Zope3/lib/python/ZEO/tests - testZEO.py:1.28
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:17:31 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/Zope3/lib/python/ZEO/tests
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv25305/ZEO/tests
Revise handling of bad classes during ConflictResolution.
Extend test suite to verify that classes are recognized as
unresolvable(). This, unfortunately, extends into the ZEO test suite,
because a ZEO client doesn't know enough to support the test.
=== Zope3/lib/python/ZEO/tests/testZEO.py 1.27 => 1.28 ===
--- Zope3/lib/python/ZEO/tests/testZEO.py:1.27 Fri Nov 22 16:24:53 2002
+++ Zope3/lib/python/ZEO/tests/testZEO.py Mon Dec 2 14:17:00 2002
@@ -131,15 +131,11 @@
self._storage = ClientStorage(addr, read_only=read_only, wait=1)
- def checkWriteMethods(self):
- # ReadOnlyStorage defines checkWriteMethods. The decision
- # about where to raise the read-only error was changed after
- # Zope 2.5 was released. So this test needs to detect Zope
- # of the 2.5 vintage and skip the test.
- # The __version__ attribute was not present in Zope 2.5.
- if hasattr(ZODB, "__version__"):
+ def unresolvable(self, klass):
+ # This helper method is used to test the implementation of
+ # conflict resolution. That code runs in the server, and there
+ # is no way for the test suite (a client) to inquire about it.