[Zope-ZEO] ConflictError

Bak @ kedai bak@nstp.com.my
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:05:26 +0800

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Jim Fulton wrote:
> This problem is driving me batty. :/
>
> I'd really appreciate it if people would send me more detailed info
> when this problem occurs.  For example, I'd like to see the Zope
> event log entries.
>
> Best of all, if anyone can figure out a way to reliably reproduce this
> and let me know how to, I'd be quite grateful. :)
>
> Jim

i really like to help, but the error is intermittent.  until i can reproduce
it with certain actions, etc, i can't give out anything.  as i am a newbie,
zeo is still a mystery.  at first i thought that conflict errors are inherent
since we have many writes and one database.  also, the docs i read also said
that conflicterror is expected.

will try and work something out as we are depending on zeo for our production
servers.

but apart from this, zeo has been great