[Zope-ZEO] Zope 2.2.4 ZEO 0.4.1 (latest anyway) doesn't want to add Products

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 10:02:00 -0500

Bill Anderson wrote:
> > On a related note, has anyone successfully made a mounted ZEOStorage
> > thingum yet (mounted FileStorage for ZEO).

The Wikis folder on zope.org is now a ZEO mount.  We have chosen to use
the ExternalMount product we created internally.  It calls an external
method to open the storage and create the database.  It has the
flexibility advantages we need; for example it lets you move a .fs file
from non-ZEO to ZEO and back without going through a long recataloging
process.

Anyone interested in it?

Shane