[Zope-ZEO] Zope 2.2.4 ZEO 0.4.1 - want add products

daniel.a.fulton@delphiauto.com daniel.a.fulton@delphiauto.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:11:08 +0800

Having trouble with adding products as well under above setup.  I tried
everything I can think.  Could somebody point out the obvious that I seem to be
missing.

Daniel