[Zope-ZEO] Re: [Zope-dev] ZEO Replication/Cache

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 16:57:00 WEST

I've not tested zeo on solaris, but the problem you
report happens with Nt clients. I ran a setup with 7 linux
clients and 3 NTs clients to the same Storage Server and
only the NTs got this problem.

Say, if you try to update a document changed by another client with the
client that are not seeing changes do you get a ZODB.POSException.Conflict
error?

Júlio Dinis Silva