[Zope-ZEO] One ZSS : Multiple Data.fs files

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:22:23 -0600

 Jim, told me how to connect _to_ the correct data.fs as served up by
the ZSS, and I can see how that'd work. It's the 'getting the ZSS stared
up' part working that is bugging me. :(

I thought that the -S option would be of the format:
 ... -SSiteOne=/path/to/SiteOne-Data.fs

but that barfs about modules not being found. :(

Anyone done this, and/or know the proper parameters to get a ZSS to
serve mulitple databases?

On that note, have there been any tests to determine if multiple ZSSes
or, a single ZSS with multiple databases is better, in terms of response
speeds and resource usage?

Bill

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.