[Zope-ZEO] HEADS UP, I had a bad day yesterday :(

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 11:40:21 -0400

I tried to get zope.org using ZEO and all hell broke loose.
I think the problem was related to some of the new semantics
wrt handling lost connections and some idiosyncrasies in our
use of a mounted ZEO client storage on zope.org. I expect to
have a 0.3.1 or 0.4 release out RSN, maybe today.

Jim

repeats.