[ZODB-Dev] More CVS shifting

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:33:43 -0400 (EDT)

This doesn't ring any bells.  I do know we've already had a few stuck
locks, before the switchover (two cases over the past two weeks, one when
a developer accessed the repository via two different shells), so i don't
think you're immune to them in any case.  However, we'll be watching out
for it...

Ken
klm@zope.com