[ZODB-Dev] error: release unlocked lock

JohnD.Heintz JohnD.Heintz
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:44:14 -0500

I am using a version of StandaloneZODB from just before the CVS reorg, bu=
t I=20
am using 1.18 of zrpc.py, is that good enough?

I am planning of upgrading to the latest StandaloneZODB code soon (probab=
ly=20
this week) anyway.

Should I always plan on getting the zeo-1_0-branch of ZEO?  Or can I just=
 get=20
the HEAD of StandaloneZODB?

John