[ZODB-Dev] ClientDisconnected error on windows

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 08:48:08 +0100

"John D. Heintz" wrote:

> Didn't work for us.  Also, on linux we get really long pauses where there is
> no CPU being used - I can only presume python is blocking on the socket.

Hmmm, given this, I'll wait a bit...

> What can I do to capture more detail?

...unless there's more information I can help supply.

> The only other thing I can mention right now is that we are getting these
> errors during stress testing - multiple threads hitting our server full out.

Well, the server in our case isn't particularly stressed...

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help,

cheers,

Chris