Linux good! Re: [ZODB-Dev] Results from latest CVS code and trial patch

JohnD.Heintz JohnD.Heintz
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:18:36 -0500

I've run the cvs code on Linux now and have gotten really good results.

I was able to connect 7 multiThreadClient.py processes to the server and =
got=20
reliable behavior - no exceptions.  I'll keep scaling this up to=20
multi-machine and absolute stress as well.

Jeremy, do you want me to try the asyncore.py patch on Linux?  Or do you=20
think these good results are the way things should be?

John

On Thursday 09 August 2001 11:57, John D. Heintz wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Here is what we got from the latest CVS code and the suggested patch.
>
> trace1.txt is what we got on windows after going to the latest CVS code=
=2E=20
> It failed and every client died.
>
> trace2.txt is what we then got after applying the asyncore.py patch you
> suggested.  This one hung for a long time then killed everything.
>
> John

--=20

John D. Heintz | Senior Engineer

1016 La Posada Dr. | Suite 240 | Austin TX 78752
T 512.633.1198 | jheintz@isogen.com

w w w . d a t a c h a n n e l . c o m