[ZODB-Dev] ZODB tools for possible contribution

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:45:17 -0400

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 02:10:39PM -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
>think could be useful to everyone using ZODB.  Andrew thinks so too,
>which is why you'll find out-of-date versions of some of them in the
>contrib/ directory of his SourceForge "zodb' project.  Perhaps the right
>thing to do is add these to StandaloneZODB... assuming, that is, that
>StandaloneZODB is poised to take over from Andrew's SF project.  Jeremy,
>Andrew, any opinions on that?

It's fine with me.  I haven't submitted them to ZC's repository, as it
seemed unlikely they'd be accepted because we're the only users
currently.  If Jim or Jeremy want to accept them, though, that would
be great!  I think such tools are necessary if ZODB is to catch on as
a data store for general Python applications.

opendb is also worth including, because it's soooo convenient.

--amk