[ZODB-Dev] Inconsistent use of ConflictError

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:13:26 -0400

The conflict errors raised in the Connection class' getstate method are
read conflicts... nothing else (AFAIK) is.

--
Chris McDonough                           Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org                    http://www.zope.com

""" Killing hundreds of birds with thousands of stones """